This is the new D-Shot 6K. It's the largest D-Shot display we've ever made. It's over 40% larger than the D-Shot 5K. It's a reference monitor, significantly cheaper than the competition. It also has options for VESA mounting and our new Pro Stand, available in Power or Speed versions.
- Significant improvements have been made to the Super Game Boy (SGB) mode thanks to @andwhyisit.
- Battles, both link mode and story mode, are now in color on SGB.
- Dungeon maps are now in color on SGB.
- Incoming phone calls are now in color on SGB.
- Three cutscene screens are now in color on SGB - the antenna tree cutscene, the "We are connected" cutscene, and the Kai cutscene.
- Story-related Denjuu recruitment is now in color on SGB.
- Fixed a bug where the field guide completion certificate rendered improperly on original Game Boy (DMG) mode. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- Adjusted the name entry backspace input handling again. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- Further improvements to overall translation stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience. (Thanks, @obskyr!)
The D-Shot 6K will retail for $4,999; and the Pro Stand will retail for-- wait, why are you laughing? Hello? I just said the Pro Stand will cost $999, what's so funny about that? Don't you know how expensive stands are? Hello? Why is everyone leaving?