The Kakuza Party hacker gang that is responsible for the devastating Antenna Tree attack this weekend is a relatively new group, but telesecurity analysts already know enough about them to determine just how dangerous they are. The attack sent T-Fangers across the Denjuu World scrambling for phone signal. Officials warn against power-buying and speed-gouging.
- A whole host of translation updates, all of which are courtesy of @obskyr!
- Translated story through Cactos and part of Bryon (only the final encounter left now!).
- Translated every last regular NPC line!
- Translated a number of new phone calls and post-game messages.
- Updated the names of Funglord (formerly Fung-oh) and Raygarth (formerly Raygirth).
- Corrected spelling on one particular battle message.
- Reformatted/adjusted a number of Denjuu calls, text messages, NPC, story, and shopkeeper dialogues, and Field Guide entries.
We are apolitical, we do not participate in Denjuu politics, do not need to tie us with a defined government and look for other our motives. Our goal is to make money and not creating problems for society. From today, we introduce moderation and check each company that our partners want to cut down to avoid social consequences in the future.