Today would be the tax filing deadline in America, but thanks to weekends, that's actually not for two more days. In celebration of having two extra days to wait to pay your taxes, here's a new Telefang release. Version 118, the April 2018 release, is actually a pretty small update from the previous version. That doesn't mean it's not important, though! You can download the Speed version IPS here, and the Power version IPS here.
Here's the very concise changelog, which is pretty much entirely andwhyisit's handiwork:
- Articles are now supported for encounter messages! This applies to all three kinds of encounters (random encounters, story Denjuu, and T-Fangers).
- We even have postfix articles; T-Fangers like "Kakuza Party" now are introduced as "A Kakuza Party member has challenged you!"
- This system may require additional tweaking for the upcoming German-language patch.
- Story encounters with nickname-bearing Denjuu now show that Denjuu's nickname in the encounter screen..
- Battle messages involving numbers now properly pluralize related words. e.g. "1 point" vs "2 points".
- Added control codes for formatting questions correctly. This means that the option selector no longer overlaps the question text in most phone calls.
- Added control codes for two-line questions. For questions with long answers, they can now sit on two lines.
- Reformatted pretty much all the Denjuu quiz calls to use the question control codes.
- Changed our text inserter to properly account for the width of our new message arguments.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
- This means that we removed potentially unsafe patch points which could have resulted in unreproducible phantom crashes. (Thanks, kmeisthax!)
This is a bit smaller than last month, of course. "What is this, an update for ants?", one might ask. But much of this update has been focused on special cases and polish, as we slowly run down our issue queue.