This is an extremely minor maintenance release for the Telefang translation project, mainly targeted at some minor bugs that have accrued over the past few releases. We're currently busy with a few other projects, and running out of easy bugfixes and unfinished work to complete. You can download the Power version IPS here, and the Speed version IPS here.
- Map names now autocondense to fit their container. This should fix tile overflows in the map screen.
- Fixed a crash bug introduced last release when I fixed unsafe patch points. One of the patch points wasn't fixed properly, and would cause the game to randomly crash 10% of the time.
- It's more like it crashed 100% of the time, but in a way that would return to normal execution by accident in most cases.
- Fixed UI messages where Yes/No wasn't properly aligned to the selection icon. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Fixed the key item obtain message being improperly formatted. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- The original Japanese release used spaces to manually format the message, which isn't kosher when proportional fonts are at play.
- We considered centering the text to retain the same emphasis, but the existing text-centering routines are designed to handle string buffers, not a full message.