- Battle messages now have articles in them, e.g. "The Oshe fled!" (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Credits messages have been reformatted and redesigned. We also signed our work here, too. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Shops no longer charge you for items that you don't have inventory space to hold them in.
- A certain invisible door in Freesia no longer does anything.
- These both are long-standing bugs in the original game which took multiple months of disassembly to fix. And not in the sense of the bugs being difficult to fix - we just needed to completely understand how events work before we could modify them.
- Yes, this means we are one step closer to total-conversion mods for Telefang.
- SGB mode now contains color palettes for the Zukan inner screen as well.
- The remaining screens on the pause menu are subscreens of the pause menu itself, which means we need to disassemble that whole menu before we can colorize it.
Future updates are likely to become sparse as we've mostly settled major technical issues with Telefang. I am currently working on a toolchain for disassembling and modifying AGB software, which will allow us to restart development work on Telefang 2. Once that toolchain is finished and a disassembly started I plan to return to Bugsite and finish work on the proportional font system... and also atone for my translation sins.