At Sanaeba, we're committed to helping build a safe online environment for all humans, and we have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to media featuring Denjuu abuse. As this is an industry-wide problem, we outsource our moderation responsibilities to people who have actual shit to do rather than actively monitoring content uploaded to our platform. Every image uploaded to your D-Shot is scanned against an industry database of known Denjuu abuse material, and images that are detected are deleted and ignored. If we put the words "industry wide" in this notice enough, you might even think that these practices are reasonable. Content safeguards are a challenging aspect of operating scaled antenna tree networks. You can download a Speed-oriented content filter here; and a Power-oriented content filter here.
- Status screen redesign! (Thanks, @obskyr!)
- "Type" has been replaced with "Habitat" to match the field guide screen.
- Two habitats have been changed, from "Field" and "Water" to "Grassland" and "Aquatic".
- A whole bunch of difficult code modifications had to be done in order to facilitate this, such as limit breaking the table of habitat names and moving some UI elements into sprites.
- Status effect indicators in battle have been adjusted. (Thanks, @obskyr!)
- Fixed a bug where short Denjuu names would accrue bits of other text, such as previously-rendered SMS messages. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- Fixed a bug where names would be truncated on link battle victory screens. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- Fixed a bug where incorrect Denjuu names would be displayed on the defection screen of a link battle. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- Possibly? fixed a bug where incorrectly rendered garbage tiles appear on the text message for an incoming call. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- Properly center the names of incoming callers. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- The motherlode of SGB colorization fixes. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- Title & Pause Menu colors have been adjusted to match CGB.
- All colorized screens have had their palette indexes adjusted for the sake of the SGB's limitations, such that window colors are no longer white. This required redrawing a large portion of the tiles to accomodate the color change.
- Translation adjustments (Thanks, @obskyr!)
- A whole bunch of adjustments were made to the phone conversations.
- All the denjuu text messages are translated.
- The credits in the opening splash screen are now in western name order.
- We fixed a mistranslated status condition and it's corresponding moves and affliction messages. "Forcefields" are now "seals", because the Japanese word for forcefield is actually a colloquialism that shares a word with religious terminology. In short, it's a magic zone.
We're working to resolve an issue with the D-Shot app and hope to be fully functional again soon. We really appreciate your patience as we figure this out, despite the fact that nobody else seems to have this problem. This is just a minor issue, alongside that routine audit, and has nothing to do with us getting banned from the App Store. Of course, because of the industry's inability to moderate content, we will be deleting all of your naughty bits from our service without recourse and banning anyone who tries to archive it. It should be pretty easy. All we have to do is apply some word filters for explicit, unambiguous terms like, say, "pussy", "bone", or "cavernous".
If we got any more tone-deaf than this, we'd have to star in the next YouTube Rewind...