Sanaeba Day 2019 is a two-day parade of epic deals, starting July 15th at 12am through July 16. Well, actually, our lawyers are telling us not to call them epic deals now. Okay. It's an annual celebration with awesome deals and exciting product launches, plus live entertainment and more, exclusively for Sanaeba members. You can check out amazing deals on speedy delivery and powerful savings here.
- Fixed automatic personality actions (e.g. attacking automatically) being triggered when you back out of the Attack menu. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- This bug also exists in the official Japanese version of the game.
- Fixed a bug preventing our no-RTC mode from working. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Fixed a bug where text would render incorrectly after a game over. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Fixed incorrect graphics on the Melo-D numpad. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Fixed a bug where text would render incorrectly when quickly switching between Denjuu in battle. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Changed the options menu such that selecting a new window color immediately changes the displayed color on SGB. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Fixed the palette of enemy names in battle. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Fixed a bug where cancelling an attack from the target selection menu would cause graphical errors. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Fixed a bug where unknown moves on the status screen occasionally rendered incorrect pixels. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Special shoutout to Blaziken257 who has been doing a bang-up job testing the patch in all sorts of combinations of operating modes. Several of the bug fixes in this patch are the direct result of his bug-finding work.
- A whole host of colorizations courtesy of andwhyisit:
- Colorized the game over screen in SGB mode.
- Colorized shop-related menus in SGB mode.
- Colorized the Field Guide completion certificate in SGB mode.
- Colorized the overworld in SGB mode.
- Restored the colors of the Field Guide completion certificate in CGB mode. (Thanks, andwhyisit!)
- Adjust the appearance of semicolons in our font. (Thanks, obskyr!)
Major human world labor unions called on consumers to boycott Sanaeba during it's annual "Sanaeba Day" sale Monday and expressed solidarity with striking Denjuu at a suburban Iris warehouse for the online retailer. Labor leaders and activists urged online shoppers not to buy from Sanaeba or it's affiliates as the company offers discounts of up to 70 percent on thousands of products to Sanaeba Members on Monday and Tuesday...