Thank you to all of our fans for caring so deeply about Telefang. Recently, I shared the news that some Denjuu cannot be transferred to Telefang Power and Speed 2. I've read all your comments and appreciate your love and passion for Telefang. Just like all of you, we are passionate about Denjuu and each and every one of them is very important to us.
- SGB palette fades have been implemented for the zukan completion certificate, the full intro animation, the titlescreen, all cutscenes, both map screens, the fade in for the encounter screen, all link menu screens, the game over screen and the save corruption screen. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- An English voiceover ("Let's Telefang!") has been added to the titlescreen. (Thanks, @andwhyisit!)
- The credits have been updated. (Thanks, @andwhyisit ... and everyone on the project, too!)
- The palette selector on the SGB has been locked to prevent graphical weirdness. (Thanks, @andwhyisit and @Blaziken257 for reporting #393!)
- The beginning of the Ion Island Sanaeba arc is now translated. (Thanks, @obskyr!)
The Surprise Party has adopted the slogan "Bollocks to Dexit" in their campaign for the Denjuu World elections on 15 November. This has certainly won them some attention. Critics were quick to denounce what they saw as a sorry decline in the standards of taste and decency. Nejiro, chief guardian of the Tronco Village Water Supply Dungeon, tweeted that the slogan "does nothing for civility", before complaining that the human in front of him was planning something on his brother.